At MVA Public Affairs, we develop and produce events for corporate clients, nonprofits, trade associations and independent issue advocacy organizations. We understand that a thoughtfully planned event provides opportunities to showcase your organization, share your message and connect directly with your audience.
Consider us your partner in customizing and executing any size event in order to achieve your objectives and complement your strategy. We accomplish this by immersing ourselves in your organization to determine the approach that best aligns with your goals.
From groundbreakings to ribbon cuttings, receptions to forums, we create memorable experiences that support your engagement strategy. We also help clients measure the outcomes of an event, through reporting on stakeholder interaction, attendance rates, media coverage and budget management. Because events are an extension of an organization’s brand, we also offer message development and speechwriting to help you tell your story.
Our team offers comprehensive event management services, from concept to execution.
- Site vetting and selection
- Event design
- Calendar and event timeline consultation
- Budget oversight
- Vendor negotiations and contracts
- Invitation design and distribution
- Attendee management
- Community and media engagement
- Appropriate considerations for high-profile guests
- On the ground event professionals
- Day of event logistics management
- Contingency planning