Whether you seek to engage proactively in issues relevant to your organization or face an emerging legislative threat, our government relations team can partner with you and provide strategic support to meet your needs.
Our network and capabilities extend beyond state capitals and allow us to connect our clients with key influencers, opinion leaders and policy makers at the local level. Our team members are active in a variety of professional and community organizations, helping further their knowledge and networks. We not only have the right relationships, but we also understand the local dynamics to help our clients with projects and issues.
We work with our clients to understand their business, stakeholders, priorities and challenges, and we develop and implement government relations plans to advance their objectives. Our registered lobbyists have the experience and relationships to help you effectively navigate the legislature and executive branch.
As a full-service public affairs firm, we also offer communications assistance to support government relations efforts. This can include developing effective messaging and materials, media relations support to help you manage high-profile issues, and real-time legislative tracking and media monitoring to keep you informed.
Experience that matters.
Our team has longstanding relationships with policy makers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Washington, D.C. We bring a wealth of collective knowledge and decades of combined experience in relevant positions in corporations, trade associations, and state and federal government.
Our team members’ previous experience includes:
- Senior Vice President of government affairs for several prominent financial institutions
- Staff to members of the United States Senate and House of Representatives
- Deputy Chief of Staff to a North Carolina Speaker of the House of Representatives
- Counsel for a North Carolina Speaker of the House of Representatives
- General Counsel for the North Carolina Department of Revenue
- Counsel for the North Carolina General Assembly Bill Drafting Division
- Communications Manager for a Charlotte Mayor
- Communications Manager for the Charlotte City Manager’s Office